Similar to the Success Spread, the Spiritual Guidance spread is used when faced with problems that are of a spiritual nature. These sorts of challenges are usually related to spirituality in a person.
- The first card represents your main concerns. You may think you know about the problem but this spread goes more in depth with it.
- The second card looks into your motivation for looking for guidance.
- The third card looks into the things about your life you are insecure or worried about.
- The fourth card emphasizes on the parts of your life that you are not aware of.
- The fifth card is your advice card as it will guide you to the steps to face your fears. It ties in with the previous cards.
- The sixth card guides us to a life with no worries so that we could move forward on our spiritual journey.
- The seventh card teaches you to deal with the situation with the resources you have at hand.
- Finally, the eighth card finishes the Spiritual Guidance Spread by telling us that the result of the Tarot cards all depends on our reaction to it whether we focus on the positive or negative.